What are video games: their versions, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, critiques, info and specifics and in some cases far more
A video game may be a unique computer approach or an digital solution that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms referring to the strategy of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Though inside the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a distinctive time, place of action, external attributes from the game with starpoint gemini warlords cheat table.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse procedure can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. Inside of of the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or dragon age inquisition save generator.
Genres of video games
One in the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the unique video game towards following categories:
- teaching games “they are based within the need to perform particular actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in analysis from your situation and make unobvious decisions; something even a bit far more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , to be a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- action “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions inside of the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a bit alot more than one genre, for example, motion and procedure that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends of the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on heroes of might and magic3 cheats.
Classification of video games
Video games has a tendency to be classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending about the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which distinctive prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based within just the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or even a good deal a lot more players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion for that classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by utilizing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending around the products used, video games could really well be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, tend to get two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person kinds are designed for other living creatures, for example, cortex command console commands. These are great packages or equipment that make the pet monitor the image belonging for that mouse within the screen or otherwise show activity.